Anything But Costumes Prop Rental House
Hours For The Prop Warehouse
- Open by appointment only.
- Closed Thurs. and Sat. generally.
- Closed on some holidays.
- You need an appointment to pick up, return or even to look.
- First appointment is at 10:30am, the crew takes lunch from 1pm to 2pm and last appointment is at 5:00pm
- We close promptly at 5:30. Overtime charges will apply to anything that extends past 5:30.
Our prop warehouses have very little heating or cooling. They are very hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Dress accordingly. The floors are very uneven and have many unexpected changes in levels. Look for us in the white dairy barns on the Route 12 circle.
Prices for Props
Our rental fees are based on the value of the item. The rental fee covers a four week period. You may keep the item for 1day or 28 days. After 28 days, your charge is 1/4 of the rental fee for each additional week.
A mandatory damage waiver is added to all prop rental invoices. This is a 9.0% charge. It covers all accidental damage. It does not cover loss, damage done on purpose or poor packing or shipping. This fee is not refundable.
- Reservations are binding.
- Reservation time is free as long as the item is rented.
- If you cancel an item you have reserved you will be charged a cancellation fee, 1/8 of the rental fee for each week the item was on reserve. Items stored off site incur extra fees when the item is brought here for the rental and then cancelled.
We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Visa. We will give you a bill at the time of your pick up. You must turn this in to your organization. We do not mail invoices. Payment is due either upon pick up or during the run of your show. After your return date payment is overdue. Films, LLCs, new customers, and private individuals must pay upon pick up and also supply a security deposit.
Delivery / Pick Up
We can sometimes arrange for delivery or pick up of your prop and furniture rentals. You must provide a crew to load or unload at your set or location. We do not make deliveries into New York City.
Email for a price estimate for prop or furniture delivery to your set. If you are in NYC or our delivery service will not work out for you, we can suggest some other companies that provide delivery. For small things we may be able to send things via UPS.
Props for theatre, film, television, trade shows, events, display, parties, photography.